[grisbi-user] Italian translation

Giovanni superciss at libero.it
Sun Sep 11 19:16:20 CEST 2011

Hi Martin, I'm working on Linux and Grisbi 0.6.0.

I've already poedit installed, I was able to fix a traslation error that
produces a bug in transfer transaction.

That's how I did it:
I downloaded from sourceforge the file "it.po" (ver. 0.6.0) and fixed with
poedit; when poedit asked me for saving, also compiled it to "it.mo"
Finally, I backup the original italian "grisbi.mo" and move "it.mo" to
/usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/grisbi.mo
in order to test the fix.

Now I will ask Google how git works

Two questions:
Got to work on the latest version of grisbi or there is a way to merge the
translated string from one .po file to another?
In this case I would better start from the old version or the new one?