[grisbi-devel] ***SPAM*** [SPAM] Why buy Now? Details on Insider Buying

wecnost at lab.hu wecnost at lab.hu
Tue Jun 25 16:08:21 CEST 2013

Awesome Stock Multi-Bagger Pick! Subsribers hurry as H A IR is selling
at ONLY 22 cent and is also primed to travel Parabolic. H A IR carries
a tiny float & a smaller quantity of Outstanding shares. We feel H A
IR will probably be our Biggest winner up to now for 2013. H A IR just
simply leaked Headlines of a European possible expansion that could
get this pick go PARABOLIC however the market hasn't discovered it
yet. Members, drop what you're doing RIGHT NOW and pullup H A IR in
your level II quotes before it's too far gone and you wind up chasing
this one. There is lots of latest info regarding to be sold. H A IR is
our newest number 1 alert inside the micro cap markets and H A IR
shows to get the very gainer in a few days in the micro cap markets.
We consider covering H A IR over the next 3 days however the world
thinks those that don't ACT FAST will end up chasing H A IR higher
short-run. (taking a look at .60) H A IR is trading way undervalued at
just .22 cents. H A IR reminds us of some other sub penny pick we
recently covered and gave you where it ran 115% inside of a couple of
days. Don't bystand Add it today!