[grisbi-devel] [SPAM] It Could be Acquisition Target

dlureman at cgocable.net dlureman at cgocable.net
Tue Jun 25 21:33:53 CEST 2013

Amazing Penny Multi-Bagger Alert. Subsribers hurry since H A_I R is
trading at just 24 cents and it is riped to go Parabolic. H A_I R has
a small float & a smaller level of Outstanding shares. We presume H
A_I R will likely be our Largest pick so far for 2013. H A_I R just
simply leaked PR of a European possible expansion which could get this
to pick go PARABOLIC yet the market hasn't discovered it yet. Members,
drop what you're doing At This Time and access H A_I R in your level
II quotes before it's too late and you find yourself chasing this one.
There is a lot of the latest information about to be released. Tresses
are our newest # 1 alert from the micro cap markets and H A_I R shows
to become is there a gainer later this week inside the micro cap
markets. We intend on featuring H A_I R in the next few days however
we presume those that don't ACT FAST will end up chasing H A_I R
better short term. (taking a look at .60) Tresses are trading way
undervalued of them costing only .24 cents. H A_I R reminds us of one
other sub penny pick we recently covered and gave you in which it ran
288% within 2 days. Don't bystand Add it today!