[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001857]: grisbi categories mismatch between two OS (Ubuntu/Windows 10)

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Mer 18 Juil 20:48:08 CEST 2018

A NOTE has been added to this issue.

 (0004578) Autiwa (reporter) - 2018-07-18 20:48
 http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1857#c4578
The thing is, it's the exact same file since it's in a Dropbox folder shared
between both systems.

I just tried to create a new file and the problem is not reproduced.

I also tried to look at the file on Linux again and the categories are not back
to normal. I don't understand what's going on. Maybe it's best to just close
this bug as invalid as neither me nor you are able to reproduce it.

Thanks for your time.