[grisbi-user] Automatically load last file on startup

Leslie Katz lesliek at mymts.net
Mon May 17 19:23:43 CEST 2021

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

Although I'd ticked the first option, I hadn't changed the second option
from 0. Once I changed it to 1, all worked as it used to.

Thank you again and best wishes,

Leslie

--

Leslie Katz

Please visit http://ssrn.com/author=1164057
<http://ssrn.com/author=1164057> to find hyperlinks to

my papers on topics that are either literary or legal or both

Please visit https://twitter.com/LeslieKatz19
<https://twitter.com/LeslieKatz19> to find my tweets on any topic that
interests me