[grisbi-user] Automatically load last file on startup

Pierre pierre at pierre.biava.name
Mon May 17 16:48:20 CEST 2021

Le 17/05/2021 à 16:05, Leslie Katz a écrit :
hi Leslie,

With version 2.0.x, we changed the way preferences work. We must
therefore review all the options that are in blue.
That explains your problem.

You must check the option "Automaticaly load last file on startup" and
check that the option "Memorize last opened files" is not at 0

Best regards

--

A+

Pierre Biava