[grisbi-user] How to install German Windows version

Ralf ralf-sperlich at web.de
Fri Aug 5 10:27:32 CEST 2011

Hi,
I downloaded the Version Grisbi 0.6.0 rel.exe (win version), my System is
running under WIN7. As i installed the program i was asked to select te
install language. I selected "German" I think this was only the language
of the install program.
The language form Grisbi is English, pls. could someone tell me how to
change the Grisbi language into German?

Otherwise I canĀ“t use this very comfortable program, I know it from
other use, and they use the German MAC Version...

Best regards

Ralf