[grisbi-user] How did Grisbi start?

William OLLIVIER, dev. Windows (IRC: gunee) guneeyoufix at gmail.com
Thu May 27 16:49:58 CEST 2010

Barlos,

Just came up with this idea: use Google to translate the french guide.
Have a look there:
http://translate.google.fr/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgrisbi.org%2Fmanuel.fr.html&sl=fr&tl=en

It is far from perfect, but it's better that nothing.

Hope you find what you need there.

Will