[grisbi-user] Split of transaction

William OLLIVIER, dev. Windows (IRC: gunee) guneeyoufix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:00:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

The user manual refers to the 0.5.9 version of Grisbi. If you are using
the latest version (0.6.0), the process is not the same.
We still haven't had time to write the documentation for this new version.

To break down the trasnsaction, select the "Split of transaction" as a
category, and validate the input. In the list of transactions, there is,
just below the line of the transaction you validated, a line in red,
with the Total and Variance information.

Double-clic on it, and input an amount, and a category. Validate your
input. This has added a split transaction.

Repeat as long as Variance is not null.

Once Variance is null, your work is done

Hope this helps,

William