[grisbi-user] Importing QIF files and linking to accounts

Barrie Treloar baerrach at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:43:28 CET 2009

> Thanks for this!
>
> I didn't realize I needed to have L[Account1] AND L[Account2] so they
> could be linked properly as per your attached examples.
>
> This makes my life a lot easier.

I speak too soon.

If you check the bug.gsb file you sent you will see that the
    Home Loan transaction is "Debit Card"
    Visa is "Credit Card"

When I expect them to be "transfer".

Maybe it doesn't really matter.

When I manually select transfer the other account will include the transaction.

With this import the category is correct but I get get two
transactions instead of one transfer linked to the other account.

Mathematically everything is the same - I guess it is just aesthetics.