[grisbi-devel] (null) subcategories on import of .qif

Pierre Biava pierre.biava at orange.fr
Tue Oct 4 17:30:14 CEST 2016

Barrie Treloar a écrit le 03/10/2016 à 00:05 :

Hi Barry,

> This used to work and add to the Misc. parent category.
>
> D16/11/2015
> T-86.13
> Mthis is the memo field
> LMisc.
> ^
>
> Now, it is creating a new (null) subcategory
>
> Has the syntax changed?
No, I pushed a correction on git.

> Since I have to clean up the import mess, is there an easy way to bulk
> edit these to a different category?

For the cleaning of categories, it's depending on what is to be done.
There is a management tool subcategories accessible by right-clicking on
the subcategory concerned.

One can also transfer the same operations in a new category or subcategory.

It' also possible to export the relevant categories and then correcting
them in a spreadsheet and then import the news categories.

Best regards

--

A+

Pierre Biava