[grisbi-devel] Page view problem

Colleen Admiraal colleen.crosby at sapo.pt
Thu Jan 28 13:03:21 CET 2016

Dear Sirs,
I hope you can help me solve the following problems.
When I got a new desktop computer the Grisbi file on the old computer
was saved to Dropbox for safekeeping. However, after installing Grisbi
on the new computer and retrieving the file from Dropbox two things
happened:

 1. A warning came up saying, 'Account file is world readable. Account
    file should not be readable by anybody else, but it is. You should
    change its permissions.'
    How do I 'change permissions'?

 2. When I click on any one of my accounts it comes up with only the
    transaction window, there is nothing to the left so that I can click
    on 'Categories' or 'Reports' or any of the other possibilities.
    How can I rectify this?
    I might mention that it still works perfectly on the old computer
    after reinstalling the Grisbi software and retrieving the file from
    Dropbox. Both computers have the latest version of Ubuntu. It's just
    that the new computer is being used in my office and the old one is
    now being used to stream videos on to our TV.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Colleen Crosby