[grisbi-devel] Grisbi 0.9.93 and check for This account cannot be negative

Martin Stromberger ma.stromberger at gmx.at
Sat Nov 23 13:45:38 CET 2013

Hi,

I've downladed and compiled grisbi-0.9.93, works so far fine, except the
check for cash_accounts and "This account cannot be negative"

Example:
I've a cash_account withh e.g transaction A, B and C, the balance of the
this account is +100 EUR. When I try to modifiy the value of transcation
B following message is displayed: "This account cannot be negative".
I've played around a little, it looks like
in case of an update above message is displayed if the modified
transaction is not the last transaction in the list. The message is not
displayed in case of a new transaction or update of the last transaction
in the list.

Could it be that the check for a negative balance does not work 100% in
case of an upate?

greetings

Martin Stromberger