[grisbi-devel] [SPAM] When you read this you will understand why we are so exciting

tamara.brown at cluas.com tamara.brown at cluas.com
Wed May 15 08:51:22 CEST 2013

Takeover deal for $1.20 per unit on G T_RL is secured. A deal that is
undervalued recent lows has obtained what looks to be some buyout requests.
And no I'm not guessing this up... the buyover agreement is sealed. The
request would go in June rising the share value to over $1.20. The major
cinematic production is going with G T_RL's financial plan that's why they
are eager to pay $1.20 per share. Until this is unofficial, you can
purchase $14'000 asap and cashin $1'000'000 in June while the major film
company should buy at $1.20 from you. Get $14'000 value of G T_RL on May,
15th.