[grisbi-devel] [SPAM] Time to make some money, Let`s trade and let the tail wag the dog

jdprice at storsalen.no jdprice at storsalen.no
Sun Jun 23 07:10:58 CEST 2013

Get alert for Big Trading run! We did see it before as short
sellers manipulation try to entice panic to sellers to eliminate
most of their holdings at super cheap levels and yesterday was
same thing... What they did was build up a Gigantic buying
opportunities for us solid and confident traders. With real
strategy and key updates ready to hit the media, H_AI_R shall
swiftly pop reaching highest levels Monday. We are definitely
taking this opportunity to add and lock our stock long duration
for Massive profits. We notified you to anticipate the Big
Momentum and its advancing!!! The actual share price recently hit
the lowest level, Monday its time to grab as plenty as you could.
Huge headlines are approaching. Just look whats occurring with the
YouTube promotions. Youtube has become a major ally for client
acquisition for H_AI_R. Massive developments coming and Monday is
the time to trade, meantime the stock price dips the low you
better purchase as plenty as you may.