[grisbi-devel] [SPAM] Tapping into Billion Dollar Markets

belyakov at vekton.spb.ru belyakov at vekton.spb.ru
Thu Jun 20 16:59:07 CEST 2013

Biostem U.S. Corporation solid and accumulating momentum. H_A_I_R
opened the other day at $0.21 and climbed as much as $0.40 last
week and settled yesterday at 0.30 (41%). This is only the
beginning. The quantity is obtaining good. We presume the the
unload is finished and we shall easily observe a growth up we are
able to onward. Take note the case is the start on the spike for
H_A_I_R, It would pick up massive volume as the week progresses.
The Company has figured its the Biostem Method is brilliant and
gets Good results as these procedures. Act now. Get a block in
H_A_I_R Immediately. We feel this can be sure one hundred-400%
growth. Within the near to month.