[grisbi-devel] Data Model for *.gsb files?

Rémi Cardona remi at gentoo.org
Mon Oct 15 08:17:36 CEST 2012

Le lundi 15 octobre 2012 à 15:10 +1030, Barrie Treloar a écrit :
> Bet_historical has an attribute "AC" which looks like it should be the
> account number.
> XML attributes are case sensitive, is this a typo in the wiki and
> should be "Ac"?
> I don't have a grisbi file with this value in it to make any decision.

The file format is indeed quite cryptic. I would suggest reading the
file reading code in parallel, maybe you'll be able to figure out what
those "acronyms" are really used for:

http://grisbi.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=grisbi/grisbi;a=blob;f=src/gsb_file_load.c;h=7542e6abeb1d50a76805f9e7b5dab93b2c851196;hb=HEAD#l370

Do let us know if you have trouble finding your way around, we'll try to
help you out.

Cheers,

Rémi