[grisbi-devel] Data Model for *.gsb files?

Barrie Treloar baerrach at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:19:59 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 6:43 AM, Martin Stromberger
<ma.stromberger at gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi,
> the wiki contains a description about the format of the *gsb-file
> -> http://wiki.grisbi.org/doku.php?id=docs:dev:format_gsb
>
> The wiki entry should be up-to-date (last change of page was 2012/09/02)

Sweet, this is what I was looking for.

Some entries do not contain a description of the abbreviated attribute name.

And looking at some of the other entries, assuming it is consistent, I
should be able to work out what those attributes are for.

Would it make sense to group all these attributes into one spot?

I know from a first time visitors perspective it is handy to see them
groups with the XML element they belong to.
But it would also be handy to have one alphabetically sorted attribute
list for when I'm hacking code.

I'll fiddle with the wiki page to add missing descriptions and also
try to group attributes into their own section.