[grisbi-devel] probleme import QIF

Antoine Pardigon antoine.pardigon at m4x.org
Tue Jun 21 08:54:29 CEST 2011

Hi Barry,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 09:38:49AM +0930, Barrie Treloar wrote:
>2011/6/21 Antoine Pardigon <antoine.pardigon at m4x.org>:
>> bonsoir,
>
>I dont speak French, Google translated the message.
>Hopefully this is correct or useful.
>
>> depuis la versions 0.8.7 (mises à jour suite sid debian et je n'avais
>> pas fait mes comptes depuis passage en 0.8.x), j'ai un souci d'import de
>> fichier QIF que je n'avais pas en version 0.6.x
>>
>> toutes les lignes budgétaires taguées 'Carte' sont zappées (donc plus
>> d'import possible de mon fichier de carte bleue)
>>
>> exemple:
>> ^
>> D24/05/2011
>> T-777.77
>> NCarte
>> PDEBIT MENSUEL CARTE PREMIER X
>> MDEBIT MENSUEL CARTE PREMIER XXXX   ^
>
>"N" is a check or card reference number, not a budget line.
>Isn't P (Payee) the budget line?

in the files exported by my bank (Société Générale), the "N" item is
either "Virement" (transfer), "Prélvmt" (standing order ?), "Carte"
(transfer to/from my credit card account, or all items on the credit
card account) or empty.

The problem for me is that in previous versions of grisbi, all entries
from the qif file exported by my bank were imported, and now there is a
problem with some of these items.

Regards,

--
Antoine

>> d'autre part, j'ai le même souci avec les entrées contenant des
>> commentaires accentués.
>>
>> ^
>> D07/06/2011
>> T-5.55
>> NPrélvmt
>> PPRELEVEMENT xxxx  MEDEC
>> MPRELEVEMENT xxxx  MEDEC xxxx
>> 0000xxxx
>> ^
>>
>> D'ou est-ce que ca peut venir ?
>
>Comments are "M" (Memo)
>I have no idea what the "X" field is for.

(the X field is little obfuscation on my side...)