[grisbi-devel] ***SPAM*** *** PROBABLY SPAM *** ough they count these to

Frische Jerden psaltery at vitasta.com
Mon Jan 11 13:45:51 CET 2010

Any we say were delivered and sanctified by Christ, and well allowed of
the old fathers, Ambrose and Augustine. * * * * * We say that Baptism is
a Sacrament of the remission of sins, and of that washing, which we have
in the blood of Christ; and that no person which will profess Christ's
Name ought to be restrained or kept back therefrom; no, not the very
babes of Christians; forsomuch as they be born in sin, and do pertain
unto the people of God. We say, that Eucharistia, that is to say the
Supper of the Lord, is a Sacrament; that is to wit,