[grisbi-devel] Thanks for the soft and about Taiwan

William OLLIVIER, dev. Windows (IRC: gunee) guneeyoufix at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 12:02:42 CEST 2010

Hello Barlos,

A while ago, I responded to a message of another taiwanese user of
grisbi who was offering to help translate it into zh_TW.

I sent him an empty .po file, but he/she never replied, probably because
the original message was too old.

Anyways, if you're also interested, I've attached the same file to this
message for you to start translating.

And if you are familiar with git, you can even get the grisbi repository
(insctructions here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/grisbi/develop) and
direclty commit your changes to it (you'll just have to tell us, we'll
give you write acccess to the repository)

Thanks for your help

William