[grisbi-devel] ***SPAM*** *** PROBABLY SPAM *** Beneficial Berry, Acai works to help you lose wieght fast

Rosa Jackson kefxargdiz at xarg.net
Tue Apr 7 23:29:58 CEST 2009

Pip-pip Devel

Lose weight safely with Acai diet, endorsed by Oprah
Acai Berry your  solution to losing weight quickly, Endorsed by Oprah

Acai -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As seen on Oprah! Real testimonials: "I was originally amazed that the first two pills I took of Acai, almost immediately took my cravings away. Now 4 weeks later, 3 belt holes later, I have become an advocate for this awesomely powerful, natural supplement!" "I tried Acai after visiting your website, and I lost a few pounds without doing anything else. I was so amazed I decided to start exercising and getting outside more and I even starting eating better. Now I don't even look like the same man. Friends I haven't seen for more than a year don't even recognize me. The change is that dramatic! Thank you …. Acai really works!" Read more testimonals here!
Thank You!
                                         Rosa Jackson

Click here ---> http://geocities.com/rodriguezhuwapo39