[grisbi-devel] ***SPAM*** *** PROBABLY SPAM *** Melt away fat easily

Latonya Leon kefxcluzivdiz at xcluziv.net
Tue Apr 7 22:34:18 CEST 2009

Cheerio! Devel

You can still have fun and enjoy everyday with acai berry system
Acai Burns your fat away look and feel great

Here's that fat loss pill site you asked about, the one I told you with the amazing Acai pills. Hey - if they're good enough for Oprah, then they must be good enough for us lol  ;) Check the site out and let me know later how they work for you, hope you lose as many pounds as I did! :)
Thanks for the fast response. You guys are great!
                                         Latonya Leon

Click here ---> http://geocities.com/hallwujuvi17