[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0002138]: Account display

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Mar 8 Juin 22:10:37 CEST 2021

A NOTE has been added to this issue.

 (0006220) ticojohn (reporter) - 2021-06-08 22:10
 http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=2138#c6220
Since nobody seems to be willing, or able, to respond to this issue I have done
the only thing that I could in order to get what I desire. I downloaded and
installed Grisbi 1.0.1. This was NOT my desired solution, as I would prefer to
keep my software packages up-to-date. But I find the account display for Grisbi
2.0.x to be aesthetically displeasing. In any case I thank you for a great
program. Perhaps future versions of Grisbi will be more to my liking.

Regards,
ticojohn