[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0002138]: Account display

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Sam 5 Juin 01:30:17 CEST 2021

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
https://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=2138
Reported By:                ticojohn
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   2138
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2021-06-05 01:30 CEST
Last Modified:              2021-06-05 01:30 CEST
I have been using Grisbi 1.0.x for many years and am very satisfied. I recently
upgrade my Debian OS to Bullseye and am using Grisbi 2.0.x. I have one
grievance. When I open an account, unlike with Grisbi 1.0.x, the account only
fills about 60 percent of the Grisbi main window. It can be expanded to fill
about 90 percent of the main window but when I save, close Grisbi and then
reopen the account, the account again only fills about 60 percent of the main
window. Is there any way to change this behavior? I find that having the account
fill the entire Grisbi main window to be preferable.

Your response would be very appreciated.

Regards,
John

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change