[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001882]: All worked fine until I saved my file. closed program, now will not start, flashes the main screen only. reinstalled and same.

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Jeu 3 Jan 22:42:07 CET 2019

A NOTE has been added to this issue.

 (0004745) mckneb (reporter) - 2019-01-03 22:42
 http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1882#c4745
I deleted the grisbi.conf file, and started the program from the terminal as
suggested. Screen shot here as asked. Once that file was deleted I could open
the program as I did at the first. Have not imported my QIF file or create a new
one from scratch.  I did down load the 1.0.4 version, .tar.bz2 and I am trying
to learn how to install the program from that type of file.