[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi-0.6.0 0001215]: Planned income will result in an err-funny saldo

Gérald Niel gerald.niel+spam at gegeweb.invalid
Wed Dec 8 08:08:51 CET 2010

Le Mardi 07 décembre 2010 à 18:21 UTC, Grisbi Bug Tracker écrivait sur
grisbi.bugsreports :

>  (0002810) konqi (reporter) - 2010-12-07 12:55
>  http://grisbi.tuxfamily.org/mantis/view.php?id=1215#c2810
> for german users: decimal delimiter comma (,) but for thousand delimiter the .
> setting would be fine.
>
> As you can see, your setting is not used, the dot is displayed as thousand
> delimiter indifferently if i set it to ' ' (whitespace?) or s.th. else.
> I can toggle this setting in "the global settings" (which are not global for me
> because saved with every account file) without any effects.

>  (0002811) pbiava (administrator) - 2010-12-07 18:21
>  http://grisbi.tuxfamily.org/mantis/view.php?id=1215#c2811
> this version http://www.grisbi.org/download/Grisbi.app/devel/0.7.93/ is for Mac
> OSX 10.6.

I have a error in Mantis, i can't post a new note... I don't no why
and i have no time to see that.

I have always the bug that i describe. With a french locale, in the
Grisbi's preferences i can't configure the dot as thousand delimiter.
Only comma, space or nothing. The dot is always used as a decimal
delimiter even the coma is configured. Then when you enter 1.000,00
you will have 1,00 everywhere (in credit simulator, scheduler or
operatiions).
The bug described for the credit calculator is not in the latest
0.7.93 for Mac OS X. But therer is the bug with the dot that can't be
used as thousand separator.

And the latest version for Mac OSX is not only for Mac OS 10.6, this
is a version for Mac 0S 10.5 and 10.6 and it is compiled in 32bits
mode to can be used in 32 and 64 bits architecture.
I will probably not make a exclusive version for 10.6. And i will no
longer make the X11 version.

@+
--
Gérald Niel