[grisbi-bugs] [Fonctionnalités demandées 0000707]: Grisbi

bugtracker at grisbi.org bugtracker at grisbi.org
Wed Nov 4 11:08:29 CET 2009

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://grisbi.tuxfamily.org/mantis/view.php?id=707
Reported By:                Panawe
Assigned To:
Project:                    Fonctionnalités demandées
Issue ID:                   707
Category:
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             11-04-2009 10:08 UTC
Last Modified:              11-04-2009 10:08 UTC
I have been using Grisbi for a year with no problems but now I get the
following message when I try to reconcile an account...

Grisbi terminated due to a segmentation fault.

Grisbi triggered a segmentation fault and cannot continue its execution.

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change