[grisbi-user] Payees

Pierre pierre at pierre.biava.name
Wed Sep 1 07:43:43 CEST 2021

Le 08/08/2021 à 16:40, Leslie Katz a écrit :
Hi Leslie,

It would be very complicated to do that, because if we delete third
parties in the accounts file, we will create transactions without third
parties.

This is possible if there are not hundreds of operations to correct.
Another solution is to merge the third parties concerned two by two.

Best regards