[grisbi-user] Grisbi for Mac

Leslie Katz lesliek at mymts.net
Thu Feb 14 18:46:06 CET 2019

Dear Ludovic,

Thank you for this message and, as well, for your last message, which I
hadn't yet acknowledged.

I don't know whether this is the output you expected, but, when I ran
"pkgutil --package | grep -i grisbi", I got nothing but the prompt again.

As to your suggestion in your last message to ignore the warning
message, I'm wondering whether Grisbi appears in the "Legacy Software"
category on my wife's computer, not because of the current version
that's installed on it, but because of some earlier version that she had
installed on it. Could it be as simple as that? That would be nice!

Thank you again and best wishes,

Leslie

--

Leslie Katz

email: lesliek [at] mymts [dot] net

Please visit http://ssrn.com/author=1164057 to find hyperlinks

to papers that I’ve written on literary and legal topics