[grisbi-user] MAC High Sierra

jay himes jlhimes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 05:52:09 CEST 2017

I just installed MAC’s latest OS, High Sierra. Neither my existing version of Grisbi, 0.9.91, nor the latest version for MAC, 1.0.0, will launch.

Any thoughts?

10+ years with this application is a long time.

Thanks.

Jay L. Himes
Cell: (646) 808-6135
Google Voice: (646) 791-6135

E-mail: jay.himes at gmail.com
E-mail: himeslaptop at earthlink.net

The information contained in this email and any material accompanying this email: (a) is or may be confidential, proprietary in nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure; and (b) is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named as addressees.  If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient or the employee, agent, or service-provider responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any accompanying material is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system.  Thank you.