[grisbi-user] Planer

Pierre Biava pierre.biava at nerim.net
Sun Sep 30 18:53:38 CEST 2012

Gudrun écrivait le 30/09/2012 15:29 :
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am trying to plan my expenses with grisbi. I have listed the recurring
> expenses in the planer and now I want to see, how much money will be left
> each month. how I can do that with grisbi? Thanks for your advices and
> help!
>
> Greetings,
> Gudrun

You must use the budgetary module. Open Preferences->Balance estimate
then tab "Accounts data" and check the option "Use the budget module"

Two new tabs will open up from the account near the transactions list.

French documentation exists but not an English translation :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/grisbi/files/Documentation/manual_0.8./grisbi-manuel-img-0.8.9.pdf/download

Greetings
--

A+