[grisbi-user] Difference of import options

Barrie Treloar baerrach at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:35:28 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Gudrun <gudrun at totschnig.org> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> when I import a csv. or qif file, I have three options to choose. But can
> someone tell me the difference between. "Buchungen einem Konto zuordnen"
> (assign transactions to an account) and "Buchungen für ein Konto
> auswählen" (select transactions for an account)?
> Thanks in advance!

What version of Grisbi are you using?
I'm using the English version so I can't tell whether these are the
same as your German options.

I'm using that latest development version 0.9.5 on Mac, but the
0.8.9-3 Windows version also has the same dialog options.
I have three choices
* Create a new account
* Add transactions to an account
* Mark transaction of an account

You probably want to use the middle one, "Add transactions to an account".