[grisbi-user] Future Development

Dave H. dhh1940 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:57:21 CET 2012

I use the Windows version (8.9.3) and I think it is superb for what it
does. However, there seems to be no promotion of this latest version - I
only found it by chance after digging deep on the Sourceforge site.
Sourceforge themselves only seem to promote a much older version - WHY???
Is development continuing, or have things come to a halt??
I would love to see a facility where I could either generate a report, or
just see on screen, all the account balances for any given previous date.
At the moment all I can see is the current balances - i.e. as of the
current day's date. This would be so useful, for example, for comparing
account balances at the end of each month, year, etc.
Otherwise, a great piece of software.
David