[grisbi-user] Italian translation

Giovanni superciss at libero.it
Sat Oct 8 12:42:26 CEST 2011

Hi Martin, I finished translating Grisbi but still testing my work...
Meanwhile, I've tried to update my local repository with a

git pull --rebase

Obiouvsly, repo can't merge due to a conflict in file it.po.
Too many differences to solve the conflict manually, so I thought to save
a copy of my own it.po and remove it from the repo.

git rm it.po
git commit
git pull --rebase

then I merge my own translated string with the updated one

msgmerge myown.po it.po > new.po

Now I have to adjust translated string in the new.po file. Am I doing the
right way?

When I have finished testing, I will send you a copy of po.it in order to
merge / commit in the origin branch. Timeline for next stable version?