[grisbi-user] Grisbi payee list

William OLLIVIER, dev. Windows (IRC: gunee) guneeyoufix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:27:00 CEST 2010

Hello Ian,

Le 21/06/2010 14:20, Ian Sinclair a écrit :
> Is there any way of deleting payee names that will never be used again?
> The unused payee option does not do this unless the payment is zero.

As far as I can tell, it's not possible. Deleting a payee would mean
deleting the payee information of the transactions that use it, which is
obviously wrong.

However, I believe that, when you archive a bunch of transactions, the
corresponding payees do not show up anymore in the Payees list.

The unused payee option is just a way to remove payees from the list if
they are not used by any transaction. It is not based on whether the
payee is frequently used or not.

Will