[grisbi-user] Future plans?

Anka zanthea at web.de
Tue Jan 27 15:35:10 CET 2009

Hi all,

I just got to know about Grisbi, installed it without any problems (Win)
and I'm very impressed with your work. Now I'm wondering if you're
planning to create some sort of Tax functionality in the near future. I
need to be able to mark private and job-related bookings separately in
order use a simple financial program listing ALL transactions but still
being able to evaluate private and business transactions separately. Thus
I could use Grisbi preparing for tax statements without having to use a
double-entry accounting system.

Regards,
Anka