[grisbi-user] wine, taxi

Benjamin Drieu bdrieu at april.org
Mon Feb 23 16:51:21 CET 2009

zhangweiwu at realss.com writes:

> Request for enhancement: replace "Metro" with "Taxi"
> Reason: replace a rare common default category with a more used default
> category.
> As far as I know there are only a few places that actually use Metro,
> e.g. here in China.

I would not say that there are few places that actually use Metro as a
lot of the most populated cities around the world do have a Metro.

But I get your point that the default category set is very
European-centric (and I would even say French-centric).  To address
this issue, the 0.6 version already has a mechanism that allows
translators to localize the default category set to use whatever they
think is useful for their users.  For instance, the German translator
already produced two category sets suitable for the German accounting
rules.

When we are close enough to the release of the 0.6, we will ask all
translators to produce a default category set suitable to their
country if they feel like it.

Cheers,
Benjamin

--
* Benjamin Drieu <bdrieu at april.org> - http://www.april.org/
* Soutenez le logiciel libre, rejoignez l'April