[grisbi-user-french] Fw:

irina.biafore at mondodonna-onlus.it irina.biafore at mondodonna-onlus.it
Ven 27 Mai 03:56:11 CEST 2022

Good Day.

The following is the final warning.

I broke into your operating-system thru the Wireless network modem you were linking to.

Just a few months prior, I accessed the machines that you previously used to get online.

All of the data out of your gadgets & devices has been quickly replicated to my web servers.

I can take advantage of all your cellphone messengers, social network sites, e-mail messages, chat history, and contacts.

My computer virus constantly updates its signatures (driver-type), for that reason it stays invisible to anti-virus tools.
I assume right now you realize, why I stayed unnoticed until this exact day

While collecting infos with regards to you, I noticed you're a major follower of adult web pages and even more.
You truly love to visit porn sites and watch dirty videos while getting an orgasm.

I have actually created a web camera capturing videos of you jacking off.
A montage of the video clip you're seeing at the time & your genital masturbation.
Your own facial area is distinctly obvious. I don't believe this kind of material would-be really good for your reputation.

I can certainly direct this video to everyone who know who you really are.

I additionally have no challenge with making all of your personal information open public on-line.
I think you understand what I'm talking about.

It could be a huge frustration for you personally.

I can ruin your daily life for a long time.

I suspect you do not need this to take place.

Let's solve it in this way: you transfer me 1500 $ (usd) via Bitcoin equivalent at the time of transaction), & I will promptly remove all your data from my servers.
Proceeding that, we will just forget about one another.

My bitcoin transaction address for transfering: bc1qujp9tj9ydujfa3whg57nmta5345nvejmqsqx3g

If you do not realize how to send money & what exactly btc is. Simply type in the Google "Buy btc".

I present you with 2 business days to transfer the cash.
The timer launched counting instantly once you opened this email.
I'll see a warning once this letter is exposed.

Don't try to search help, as the wallet address cannot be traced, email the note came from & cannot be tracked either and generated digitally, hence there isn't any point in writing to me.
Do not make an attempt to get hold of the law enforcement and some other security solutions, & should you choose to do, your info will be posted.

Changing online passwords in social networking sites, email, and devices isn't going to help you, since all the info has already been saved to my computers.

All the best . and do not do something dumb. Think about your forthcoming future.