[grisbi-user-french] Generate more revenue from Grisbi, while improving user experience

lior at luminati.io lior at luminati.io
Dim 20 Jan 08:39:44 CET 2019

Hi,

My name is Lior and I lead the SDK partnerships at Luminati.
Luminati is the largest proxy network, having millions of IPs based on
other developers who already embedded our SDK. More information is
available on http://luminati.io/sdk_win.

Luminati SDK enables you to offer your app without ads and without
subscriptions (or in parallel) by monetizing the users' idle device
resources.

We pay $3,000 USD per month, for every 100K daily active users.

I’d like to schedule a 15 minute call to let you know how we can start.
Are you available tomorrow at 12:30pm your local time?

Best regards,
Lior
--
Lior Pinsler | Sales Director, Luminati SDK | +972-54-5322130 | Skype: live:lior_365 | http://luminati.io/sdk_win