[grisbi-info] I think the mail<->news gateway full working

Gérald Niel gerald.niel at gegeweb.org
Fri Oct 7 22:05:00 CEST 2016

You know what guys?

That was a mistake on the hostname of the news server! A day at spending time with that, reading doc, and doc, and doc…
try, try, retry… an don't understanding why it wasen't working!
And of course I make the same mistake on the setting for the testing moderated group on an another test list i just
created for testing! :D

Now the system full working!
All the lists are relayed on the Usenet (if you want, you can follow these on news.gegeweb.org free).
And the moderation of grisbi.info and info at listes.grisbi.org working fine (I hope… it's working on my testing list/group).

Since sorry for the noise.

To be a litte in topic, team is actually working on the portage of Grisbi to gtk3 as you can see at grisbi.devel or the
devel list.