[grisbi-devel] Care message fr0m Simone

Simone Berthelot marin at satro-paladin.com
Tue Aug 24 12:32:14 CEST 2021

https://bit.ly/3B8YLES <https://bit.ly/3B8YLES>

    "What has happened?" Degarmo said bluntly: "We just want to know where Kingsley is, sister. We don't have time to build up a scene." The girl looked at him with a complete absence of expression. She looked back at me and said: "I think you had better tell me, Mr. Marlowe."    "She liked to carry enough. She has her own bank and her own bank account. She could have any amount of money." "Nope. Mrs. Kingsley was here a few weeks back. She went down the hill. Back any day, I guess, Didn't he say?" I looked surprised. "Why? Does she go with the cabin?" He scowled and then put his head back and burst out laughing. The roar of his laughter was like a tractor backfiring. It blasted the woodland silence to shreds. "Quite right," Webber said sharply. He had a suspicious voice. He passed a suspicious eye over my face and nodded briefly. "I'm Captain Webber," he said. "This is Lieutenant Degarmo. We'll look at the body first." He went along the room. Degarmo looked at me as if he had never seen me before and followed him. They went downstairs, the older of the two prowl car men with them. The cop called Eddie and I stared each other down for a while.