[grisbi-devel] Grisbi : nouvelle version instable 1.9.91

Pierre de Giey pdg at petrusfunds.com
Thu Apr 2 15:37:11 CEST 2020

Bonjour, j'ai développé avec mon associé depuis 2017 une application pour
gérer les portefeuilles de nos fonds. Faites nous signe si vous êtes
intéressés.Pierre

*Pierre de Giey*

*Asset Management Control NV.*

B.de Gieylaan 165
9840 De Pinte
Belgium

BTW 418 536 588

MOB: + 32 475 93 03 42

e-mail: pierredegiey at gmail.com
WEBSITE: www.PetrusPartners.be <http://www.petruspartners.be/>
SKYPE: pierredegiey8486

*Your personal information will be processed by Asset Management Control,
B. de Gieylaan 165, 9840 De Pinte, for customer management based on the
contractual relationship resulting from your order/purchase and for direct
marketing purposes to offer you new products or service based on our
legitimate interest in entrepreneurship. Should you not want your
information to be processed in view* of* direct marketing, please inform us
at info at petruspartners.be <info at petruspartners.be>.  At this address you
can also always inquire which details we process about you and you can
improve them or have them deleted or ask that they be transferred. If you
do not agree with the way in which your information is processed, please
contact the Belgian Privacy Commission (35 Rue de La Presse in 1000
Brussels). A more extensive overview of our policy on data processing can
be found at www.petruspartners.be.*

Petrus Flexible Allocation and Robotix have a minimum initial investment
requirement of 250.000 EUR. The Fund's investment strategy is NOT suited
for everyone; investing always involves the taking up of significant risks.
Publicly-traded securities can become illiquid, irrationally-priced and
show great volatility of prices and returns. Past performances are NEVER a
guarantee for future returns. This document is for information purposes
only; it has NOT been approved by the CSSF, FSMA or by any other
supervising authority; it is NOT a solicitation for business and is NOT
intended as investment or tax advice.