[grisbi-devel] Update to previous message

Jean-Luc Duflot jielbil at jld78.fr
Thu Nov 28 19:11:53 CET 2019

Hello,

I am not a software developer, so I cannot help you on display issues.

However, for some problem with the reading of the screen, you may change
the fonts size in the list of operations. For this, you will find in the
menu Edition - Preferences (or options) - Display - Fonts and Logo the
item « Choice a font for operations », and choose what you need. Please
note that I am not sure of the exact wording of these menus, since I
have only the french version of Grisbi 1.2, but I think you will find
where is this option.

Best regards,

Jean-Luc Duflot

--
N'hésitez pas à consulter le manuel, c'est étudié pour ! (:-)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/grisbi/files/Documentation/