[grisbi-devel] Invitation to join the Open Invention Network

Frank Casey fcasey at openinventionnetwork.com
Thu Mar 21 15:11:44 CET 2019

Hello Ludovic,

Thank you for your note and sending my note to the other Grisbi
participants.  I'll look forward to hearing from them.

If a free environment for Linux/Open Source is of interest to them, they
should give consideration to joining.  The only obligation incurred by
joining is to grant a free license to any patents you may have that read on
the Linux System.  There's no cost to join so if you don't have any patents
there's no risk involved and you have a license from the other 3,000 to
their Linux System patents.

Again, thanks for getting back to me.

All the best,

Frank