[grisbi-devel] Invitation to join the Open Invention Network

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:25:25 CET 2019

Le mer. 20 mars 2019 à 17:35, Frank Casey <fcasey at openinventionnetwork.com>
a écrit :

> Hello Ludovic,

Hello,

I'm just following-up on my invitation as I haven't heard from you and, and
> since I don't know if it got caught in a Spam folder, thought I'd try again.
>
> Our invitation is a serious one that has now been accepted by over 3,000
> others who do not want patent aggression to jeopardize their work.
>
> If you feel like they do, I hope you will consider accepting our
> invitation.  We'd be pleased to have Grisbi join us.

Yes, I received your previous email.
I am not the project leader or main contributor for Grisbi. I was surprised
to receive your email.

I forwarded the email to the Grisbi -devel mailing list at
http://listes.grisbi.org/pipermail/devel/20190221/002949.html but got no
feedback. The list is in Cc: this time.

Grisbi is not a company, not even an organization. I don't think Grisbi has
a legal existence.
I can't take the decision to join the OIN on the name of Grisbi.

Maybe other participant in the Grisbi project will speak up this time :-)

Regards,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau