[grisbi-devel] Autodesk Users List.

Amy Hodge amy.hodge at infodigitaldata.com
Tue Feb 27 20:43:53 CET 2018

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Network Software Users List.

Information fields we provide for each contact in the list: MYVRMS, Volanté Systems, TravelNet Solutions, Givex, InnQuest Software, TurfCare Supply Corp, Software Developers Inc, and Software Development Technologies, TurfCare Supply Corp.

Let me know if you are interested in any other technology or industry so that I can get back to you with the counts and pricing.

Regards,

Amy Hodge

Marketing Executive

To opt out, please reply with OPT OUT in the Subject Line.