[grisbi-devel] Grisbi version 0.9.99 - Version without full french handbook/help?

Martin Stromberger ma.stromberger at gmx.at
Fri Feb 21 20:42:43 CET 2014

Duflot Jean-Luc wrote:
> Le 20/02/2014 20:07, Martin Stromberger a écrit :
>> Pierre Biava wrote:
>>> Bonsoir,
>>>
>>> Vous trouverez sur SF la dernière version (0.9.99) avant la version 1 de
>>> grisbi. Merci de vérifier que tout fonctionne correctement.
>>>
>>> Bonne soirée.
>>>
>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/grisbi/files/grisbi%20unstable/0.9.99/grisbi-0.9.99.tar.bz2/download
>>>

>> Hi,
>> Is it possible to have a download without the full french handbook/help?
>>
>> greetings
>> Martin Stromberger
>>

> Hi,
>
> I don't know why you would remove it, since it does not exist in other
> languages, and could help some people understanding French. It's better
> to have something than nothing.
>
> By the way, I can help if you would translate it. In that case, the
> manual language would depend on the locale.
>
> Jean-Luc

Hi,
thanks for information. In older versions (till 0.6.0) there was alwas a
seperate handbook
(I've once uploaded a full german handbook in HTML and PDF) - this was
IMHO a good idea.

Well for my needs I'v created a 'personal patch' which drops french
handbook/help completly. It is better to have nothing then something
unnecessary.

greetings
Martin