[grisbi-devel] Xcode project instead of ./configure for Mac

Gérald Niel gerald.niel+spam at gegeweb.invalid
Fri Nov 8 17:44:16 CET 2013

Le 08/11/2013 13:04, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
> 2013/11/8 Barrie Treloar <baerrach at gmail.com>:
>>> Je crois que je vais écrire un fichier INSTALL.MacOSX en rassenblant
>>> les infos que je récupère à droite et à gauche.
>>
>> If you write this please share it.
>
> Sure.
> I do plan to store it in the Grisbi source code repository.
>
>> I have some rough notes myself but I find that they dont make much
>> sense to me the next time I went to rebuild Grisbi.
>>
>> Having something that I can follow would be really useful.
>
> I attach my first draft.
>
> Please add your notes and share.
> Bye

Sorry in advance for my english.

Build Grisbi from scratch with gtk-osx on Mac OS X Mountain Lion with
Xcode 4 or Mavericks with XCode 5 is simple. The both works on the two
systems.

Follow all the steps to build gtk-osx in :
https://wiki.gnome.org/GTK+/OSX/Building

On Mavericks you must ignore cmake in ~/.jhbuildrc-custom, the build
fail and we don't need it.

Next step is to build the engine theme :
jhbuild build meta-gkt-osx-themes

After, you have that is necessary for Grisbi here :
http://www.grisbi.org/download/sources/

Download grisbi.modules in ~/Sources/jhbuild/modulset
(at http://www.grisbi.org/download/sources/jhbuild/modulesets/)

Then you can build grisbi-devel (0.9.93) with :
jhbuild -m grisbi build grisbi-testing

Or GIT branch 1.0 with
jhbuild -m grisbi build grisbi-devel

This versions use gtk+2.0

For the master using gtk3 there is some issues at this time.
But you can build all you need for testing before update the modulset in
the jhbuild environement :
jhbuild shell

All things are installed in ~/gtk

For the bundle all things are here :
http://www.grisbi.org/download/sources/osx_bundle/

I don't remember but i think i've put these in the sources contrib folder.

And follow the instructions here :
https://wiki.gnome.org/GTK+/OSX/Bundling

--
Gérald Niel