[grisbi-devel] Goffice major dependency and linking error

Pierre Biava pierre.biava at nerim.net
Tue Jan 15 19:34:59 CET 2013

Shapeshifter910 écrivait le 15/01/2013 19:16 :

Hi,

> Ok, I'll give it another try.
> Slackware does include full Gtk library set so if libgsf really only
> needs basic Gtk dependencies then I'm ok with that.
> But I do hope Grisbi will not get further "Gnomified" as that would
> create a major problem for many Linux users who want to stay DE
> independent.

libgoffice was already used by grisbi with go_optionmenu.c and
go-charmap-sel.c. Embed this library for these functions and graphs of
grisbi brought a simplification.

I can go back but I must rewrite the functions that are used by grisbi
and come with go-optionmenu.c and go-charmap-sel.c.

best regards

--

A+

Pierre Biava